.

Dog T shirt




Title : Dog, Security Land Reform
Inspired by : Techno, best friend ever ! Thanks To Yandi for remind

Behind The Tshirt :
Thanks Dear Techno, LOVE U, Thanks for being best friend ever...
I always remember your happy face when I Back home, as well as your bad sad face at the time I getting pain...

Knock..knock the door, U know when the time to back home, when I didnt open the door, U climbing the window and call me, ough naughty dog, miss U... do you remember when the train passing us and we hold each other :) I Miss U, I Do...
Oh ya, thanks for being great alarm, 7 o'clock every morning. How You can be so exactly and persistent to do that ???? I still Curious

Oh ya, how was Eminem, U still like him? Thanks for leave Item and Inyo.
You become Grand Mother now, hehehe...

Many times, after eat, when I see bone, I remember U, wishing U all best there...

I am sorry, for all i didnt do, I am sorry, I Love U, please forgive me..

I believe God with U in great space...
 

Tshirt | Clothing Company | Unique Design Design by Insight © 2009